Essay writing is a mandatory subject. Students have to acquire writing skills sooner or later. Only then can they score good grades in the essay. Moreover, avoiding essay writing is not possible. So, it is the last resort for students to compose handy essays on various topics related to different subjects of a degree program. This guide will surely help writers improve their essay writing service.
There are different types of essays. Each type of essay has a great unique importance and an important role to play in grooming the academic career of students. In contrast, students consider compiling lengthy essays a dry and tough job. Moreover, at the early stage of writing, the students mingle the concept of different essays.
Neophyte scribblers often make a common mistake of mixing the characteristics, features, or components of a subject related to the argumentative or discursive essay type, respectively. There is a thin line that distinguishes both essay types from each other. Students must learn those differences that make it easy for students in understanding the motives of both essay types.
Highlighting the difference between discursive essay and argumentative essay
- The discursive essay is a genre of academic writing that demands an essay writer to present both sides of an argument. In contrast, the argumentative essay requires a scribbler to examine only one side of the argument. All affordable essay writing service providers make sure that student understand the true difference between both the essays.
- In addition, in the discursive essay writing, a student must give both sides an unbiased point of view. Furthermore, a writer may be asked to choose on the side; that is, he can either write in favor or against the topic unless there is no restriction in doing so. He has to support his viewpoint by raising a compelling argument.
- On the other hand, the argumentative essay demands a writer to put forward a logical argument to support his idea. It does not address the other side of the picture.
Similarities between discursive essay and argumentative essay writing
- Both types of essays share a few similar characteristics due to which it becomes challenging for newbie writers to distinguish both essay types with each other.
- In both essays, presenting a cohesive argument to support the writer's idea is essential for a scribbler.
- There is no place for emotions and feelings in both essay types.
- A writer must put forward vivid examples, compelling pieces of evidence, and raise logical arguments to prove their opinions' legitimacy.
- The watchword of both essays is to convince the targeted audience according to their ideas related to a specific topic.
- They have to mark down surprising, amazing facts and figures related to the subject or subjects in the topic.
Importance of discursive essays and argumentative essays
- Both essay types have great importance and play a vital role in grooming the academic career of students. Let's highlight the significance of both essay types.
- Both essay types play a stunning role in assisting teachers in examining weak areas of students related to writing skills.
- Teachers also evaluate students' grips on different subjects. There are best college essay writing service providers who help student to write essays on any type of essays.
- Taking a firm stand on a specific topic is not as simple as falling off a log. For this purpose, a scribbler has to do in-depth research and raise a logical argument to defend his idea. Ultimately, both essay types develop a habit of research.
Students also learn the art of raising an argument.
Both essay types boost confidence in students in presenting their logical ideas related to a particular event, situation, or subject.
If you're a neophyte writer, you must learn the afore-mentioned differences and similarities between both essay types. It will help you in putting the writing efforts in the right direction. Moreover, it is also expedient mentioning here that when a student does not have ample information regarding the assigned topic, such a student wonders how to write my essay comprehensively. They can get in contact with top essay writing services to get their essay written. For this purpose, students must research the topic and collect sufficient knowledge regarding the topic before commencing the process of essay writing.
No rocket science is involved in writing any piece of paper. Academic writing requires students to take a deep interest in it, as it has great significance in polishing students' academic career and future professional careers.